Saturday, January 12, 2013

Scraps Of Elegance January Kit Reveal- "A Dream Within A Dream"

Good morning! Today is The Scraps Of Elegance January Reveal, "A Dream Within A Dream."





This kit is packed with all kinds of beautiful goodies!! Every month in addition to the kit, there is a gorgeous sketch to play along with. I love these because they get your creative juices flowin! Here's the sketch for this month;




 
And here's my take;
 
 
I absolutely love this scripture and I found it at a perfect time, I love how the Lord just knows exactly what you need to lift your spirits ;) I bought these images from ARTChix Studio a long time ago, and wanted the perfect moment to use them. Being that the kit had this gorgeous black-grey-white paper, I was like yessssssss!!!!!! lol
 
 
 
 
 
The kit has these beautiful sparkly butterflies, I just love them!
 
 
 
Now for my next trick, I have a fun little layout of my son when he was still in the "kiddy-pool" stage (that I have yet to grow out of ha!).
 
"Hey Beautiful Boy"
 
 
You cant really tell in this pic, but his eyes were like bright turquoise then, just stunningly beautiful, and this patterned paper by FabScraps has some aqua detailing in the background that I really wanted to pull out. I thought I'd get out the old modeling paste (that I have never used what the heck is wrong with me?!) and added some Peacock ink and went to town with a stencil. Can you count how many built in bracelets he has? hahaha!
 
 
 
 
This is really a fun kit that stretches your imagination!
 
There are two new design team members,
 
and
 
Also, our guest designer for January is;
 
 
So lots of fun stuff going on over at Scraps Of Elegance! I have alot more goodies to share with this awesome kit so stay tuned!!
 
Love, Rah xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

Rachael Funnell said...

2 GORGEOUS layouts Sarah!! love the color combos in both layouts...

elainec said...

Beautiful layouts.x