Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Beauty Call

Hey there loves! I have a super cute & simple card up at the Marion Smith Designs blog today! I used the beautiful Garment District line and some Junque & Gems pieces, all filled with glorious mint green lol!

 
I seriously want to hoard the little minty bling piece...

 
The pink fussy cut rose is from the Mad Tea Party line..


 
All I did was layer a few of the cut apart elements on the "Picture Perfect" paper, on top of a die-cut doily. Then just sprinkle on some Junque & Gems Pieces, and voila! Super cute and fast, perfect for a pinch! Here are the papers I used;
 

 
Just gorgeous colors Marion!
 
Well thank you for stopping by, have an amazing day!
 
Love, Rah xoxo
 

1 comment:

Sharon Wheet said...

Rah, this is gorgeous! and I love the simple mix of items. Beautifully put together! Thanks for sharing!

happy crafting, sharon w.