Friday, September 27, 2013

Scrapfest 2013

It's Friday baby woohooo!! I cannot believe it's already been a week since I was partaying it up at Scrapfest! My mom and I went and had an absolute blast! I have so many pictures to share but for now I'm just going to share a layout with you. So at the Archiver's store at the Mall Of America where Scrapfest is held, they had all of the brand spankin new Heidi Swapp products including the new Color Shine and her new amazing line called "Mixed Company!" Sooo you could say I completely loaded up my basket grabbed a few things. It was so much fun to see Heidi and Maggie Massey! They are the sweetest! I am going to do a memory file of our weekend but I had to get my fix with the new products so I created this layout; (I literally started fussy cutting flowers in the car on the way home lol!)

 
Aren't these colors delicious?! This is the prettiest line and plus the new Color Magic matches perfectly! 
 
Here's some close ups;
 
 
The bow is a die cut from My Favorite Things;

 
I am kind of a freak about wings, I know that's kind of weird but I love putting them on people lol! Aren't they beautiful though? They are in the new Color Magic Ephemera, you get a ton of pieces to play with!
 
And of course some fussy cutting; 

 
Here are some of the new ephemera butterfly pieces from the Mixed Company line matched up with a silver glittery tag from Michael's and a new Color Magic Frame that was sprayed with Coral & Blush Color Shines;

 
Beautiful luscious layers...sigghhhhh..

 
Also new from the collection are these adorable little sequin rub ons!

 
More luscious layers with a glitter buzz word;


 


 
Isn't this the prettiest collection? I just love it! And thank you Heidi & Maggie for hangin this weekend, you are such dolls and I love you girls!!
 
Thank you for stopping by and have an amazing weekend!
 
Love, Rah
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: