Sunday, October 24, 2010

Is this thing on??

Hello & Welcome! This is my first post ever woo hoo! I'm blogging baby! Okay, now. I am going to try my hardest to post everyday, but Im not making any promises, sister. But what I can promise is that it's going to be interesting, & I hope you'll join me!

Sooo since this blog is gonna be based around ALOT of my artsy fartsyness, it would only be right that I include a fun little project I whipped out the other day. I have had these adorable chipboard leaves  from Maya Road sitting on my table staring at me for some time now, & I needed to finish something quickly so I decided to make them into a garland. Tattered Angels glimmer mist looks fabulous on chipboard! I used Coffee Shop, English Ive, and Pumpkin Pie. I added some detail with the Tattered Angels clear stamps, & I can honestly say that I am HOOKED. They add so much texture I love it! Very fall-esque.

Have an amazing Sunday!

No comments: