Sunday, November 14, 2010

Happy Sunday!

What a beautiful sunny (yet chilly) day! Ok so my blog break is over, I am ready to be faithful in my daily postings. I hate when work gets in the way of fun things, but sometimes ya gotta do whatcha gotta do, right? So here are my pieces to send in for the Red Lead Holiday Garland Swap. The requirements were to use one of their 3 chipboard pieces and one of their new Christmas stamps. I love stars, so I saw those & knew immediately that I wanted to use them! Then, I just used my "cup of cheer" stamp that I used for the card swap to get the Merry Christmas, and voila. Too fun! How sad is it that I just learned heat embossing? I have been missing out!




Some other products I used include;
-Christmas Collage sheet, Holly Sprigs, Red Jingle Bells (Red Lead)
-Tinsel (Stampin Up)
-vintage sheet music & book paper
-Distress Ink (Tim Holtz/Ranger)
-doilies, glittery holly sprig, ribbon, white snowy glitter, red bakers twine(craft supply)
-Gold Star German Scrap, lady collage snippet- Art Chix Studio

Now, its time to grab something warm to sip & curl up in my snuggy. Night!

No comments: