Monday, March 14, 2011

H2O Isnt Just For Elephants

Happy Monday peeps! What a beautiful day today! Spring is almost heeeerrreeee!!!!!! We have been cooped up all winter in this old house and I couldnt take it anymore so the family and I went to a waterpark resort this weekend. We had so much fun! It was only for Saturday and Sunday, which is short, but it was very sweet.  I wanted to get a book to read for when I was chillin next to the pool, so I grabbed Water For Elephants. I couldnt put it down, I read it in 3 hours! I loved it! Of course Im a hopeless romantic so that doesnt help much...The movie comes out in April I cant wait! It felt so good to just sit and read, I cant tell you the last time I got to do that! (especially next to a pool)

So do you papercrafters ever go through a phase where you get hooked on something and you end up buying a bunch of the same thing because youre obsessed? Well, I went through this a little while ago with rose collage sheets. I just love them, they are so pretty and vintage looking! I like cutting up collage sheets and using them on cards. I recently got some new My Minds Eye in the mail so I was playing a little and came up with this thank you;
I really am diggin this color combo! May be one of my faves...
Have a great evening!
xoxo Rah

1 comment:

Nancy said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!