Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thank You Crate Paper!

Good evening! How was your day? Mine started out pretty dull, but then it got very exciting! A dear lady pointed out to me that a few of my cards were on the Crate Paper Blog yesterday for the CP Readers Gallery. What an honor and a surprise to be showcased with such talented women! I love their products so you could say I was a little excited freekin stoked! :) So I just wanted to say thank you to Crate Paper for having me! Here's a little thank you card I made with some My Minds Eye goodness.


You cant tell I love distressing can you? I swear I put walnut stain ink on just about everything. Dont worry I stopped inking the edges of the boys' brown paper lunch bags the first time they got beat up at school..ok maybe second...;}
Have a wonderful night! Love yas!

xoxo Rah



No comments: