Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Aunty YaYas Piggies

Hey peeps! How are you on this amazingly wonderful Tuesday? Is it me or is Tuesday like the slowest day of the week? Is today Tuesday even? Ha! Do you ever stop and have to think about what day of the week it is? I actually got to scrap this weekend and I finished this page which actually has a funny story behind it..


This past July my niece was turning 2, so I went shopping for her birthday party presents. (She calls me Aunty Ya Ya ;)  I was in Toys R Us and saw these adorable red & white dotted sandals, had them in my hand, walked around the store for awhile holding them, then put them down bcuz I wasnt sure on her size. Well, it just so happens that I found a pair of red & white dotted sandals for 11 whole dollars somewhere else and bought them for myself (go me!)..I showed up to her partay wearing them and guess what she had on! The exact same pair I was gonna buy for her, my ma beat me to it! Thank goodness I didnt buy them for her! So since we matched and since Im a freak with a camera I had to take a shot of our ever so fashionable piggies and scrap them hello. Are you still with me I mean this is compelling stuff here, folks.  Aunty Ya Ya doesnt freekin mess around.





I love love October Afternoon products, they are amazing. One line is cuter than the next! Some other things I used were my scalloped edge punch by Martha Stewart, the red ruler is from Pink Paislee, scalloped circle die is Spellbinders, and the bakers twine is from Doodlebug. 

K Im sleepy so Im gonna hit the hay. Have a wonderful evening!

xoxo Rah



No comments: