Friday, December 2, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Cards- Day 2!

Hey my little crafty peeps! How are you this glorious December day? Did you start your Christmas cards hmmmmm? I have Day 2 ready for your viewing pleasure ;)



Now, yes it's super simple. But it's for 2 very specific reasons.
1. I loved the Joy element and wanted to keep the central focus on it.
2. I loved the green "jingle all the way" paper and didn't want to cover it up.
Hence why the card stayed simple, yes? However, nothing I ever do in this life is that simple sooo I jazzed it up with some glitter and tinsel. I love this tinsel trim because it blends in with the snowflake but still adds a little sumthin sumthin. Also this snowflake, though tis fabulous, is just a wooden unfinished cheapy snowflake I bought at the craft supply store slapped some craft paint on it doused it with glitter and badda bing! I know I know, I should teach classes. What can I say, it's a gift.

So thereya have it dudes, Day 2, short and sweet. Thanks for hangin out! Keep it festive ladies!

xoxo Rah

No comments: