Monday, January 30, 2012

Cookies & Cream

Hey darlins! Did you know that the Oreo cookie was introduced in 1912?! Which makes March 6th the 100th birthday of the Oreo woohoo! I think that's going to call for a celebration! I love love these cookies, these round little morsels of heaven...dipped ever so carefully into a glass of ice cold milk...juusst long enough to soak up the refreshingly cool goodness but not long enough to lose half of your cookie?.. Ahh yes... simple pleasures ;) In honor of these little delights I created a Valentines Day card, very non-traditional colors but delicious just the same ;)

Isnt it scrumptious?! I seriously want to eat it!

Mouthwatering..
I know what you're thinking..."Didnt she put a bow in the lower right hand corner of the last card she made?!" Nah Im just kiddin but if you use your imagination, this creamy little rose almost looks like a fluffy tuft of whipped cream, yes? Heavenly. Here are some other ingredients;

patterned paper; Pink Paislee, Making Memories
brown velvet ric rac; MME
plaid ribbon; Making Memories
chocolate chip cardstock; Stampin Up!
creamy rose & brown flower; Maya Road
buttons; Papertrey Ink
sentiment rub on; American Crafts
circle die; Spellbinders
scallop punch; Stampin UP!

Thank you so much for hangin out and indulging ;) Love you all!

xoxo Rah

"One of the secrets of a happy life is continuous small treats."
-Iris Murdoch

1 comment:

Stacy said...

Beautiful card! I love the creams and browns. I just signed up to follow you blog, I love your style.