Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Snow

Hey hi! I am here to do my very first post for Use It Tuesday! It's all about WINTER! If you're not familiar with Use It Tuesday, it's a blog that challenges you to use your ever-growing stash, whiiiich I just happen to know alll about sister! I made this wintery super-sparkly card;

Lots and lots of layers!

I love these bright wintery colors! Im starting to really like navy blue, and Ive been, well, "hoarding," this navy blue ruffle trim by BoBunny. 
I must say, it feels good to use something that Ive been holding on to! Who knew?! I feel like I should be paying the gals at Use It Tuesday for built in therapy hahaha! This is the perfect team for me to be on! Buutt for me to get through all my stash they're gonna have to have me on their team for ohhhhh about FOREVER?! I used a Spellbinder die to cut the dark blue snowflake paper in the background, and Ive seriously had that paper for 10 years. 10. Its a sickness ladies, work with me here.

So hop on over there and get busy peeps! Thanks for hangin out with me!

xoxo Rah

No comments: