Monday, April 9, 2012

Fly Away With Me To AZ

Happy Monday! Did you all have a wonderful Easter? I did, it's always fun getting family together. Well, maybe not always fun, but defenitely interesting ;) I love spending time with my mom, we are always so busy we don't get to see each other as often as I'd like. So when she got to fly to Arizona with me for Creative Escape in 2010, it was kind of huge for us! Out of the whole amazing unforgettable weekend there, we only got one picture taken of us together, right before we left. I'm sooooo thankful for that picture! I decided to use it for the new challenge over at The PixieDust Paperie Blog. The theme is "Fly Away With Me." Hence the title of my page, "Fly Away With Me To AZ." Hope you like it!


These colors are absolutely delicious aren't they?!


I can't even tell you how many emotions were going thru me at that moment. It was an incredible weekend, one I will never forget. I'm so thankful I got to share it with my mom.





Super fun! So you should defenitely get on over there and play along, I know you have some favorite vacay pictures somewhere! The challenge winner gets a $15.00 gift certificate to the Pixie Shop! Have an amazing day!! Thanks for hangin out!!

xoxo Rah





No comments: