Thursday, October 4, 2012

Scrapfest 2012!

Oh my goodness I can't believe Scrapfest has already come and gone! I'm so sad ;( I looked forward to it for so long and theennnnn it was done. But I had so much fun! And the Lord got us home safely which is my favorite part lol! I'll start by saying, my poor mom. That is one tough broad. She is a quilter, not a scrapper, so you can imagine I was a little nervous draggin her around at first. But. Guess who ended up buying a Teresa Collins Christmas album to scrap in the room. And guess who ended up standing in line for hours to do make n takes?! Yep! Turns out Debbie isn't such a downer after all hahahaha! {Sorry ma, just kidding.} We really did have an amazing time though. We laughed alot, ate alot, and paper crafted, which are the main things I wanted to accomplish on this trip. I didn't want to go to stand in line the whole weekend doing make n takes, I wanted to take classes and do some shopping at Archivers. However, I did a few make and takes, one with Prima (which was a gorgeous tag, love love the Songbird collection!), one with Graphic 45, and one with Tattered Angels/Canvas Corp/7 Gypsies. All of them were adorable!  So I'll stop blabbing and just start posting some random pics from our weekend extravaganza;

Here I am getting ready to brave the first day at the mall;

 
...and being a smart alec waiting in line for the Dear Lizzy class;
 
 
...make n takes...
 
 
...ate here a bunch...
 
....my mama checkin out her new kit...
 
...the adorable Graphic 45 girl...
 
...ohmygosh...
 
...saw this and freaked, it's sooo cute...
 
Here are the workshops I took;
 
(Dear Lizzy for American Crafts)
 
(Heidi Swapp Memory Files)
 
(7gypsies tray)
 
                                                  (Christmas Album W/ Jessica Sprague)
 
(Maggie Holmes for Studio Calico)
 
All of these classes were so much fun! I love the fast paced classes, especially when you're learning a few tid bits here and there!
 
 
...aren't these gorgeous?! @ Pandora of course..
 
 
Im sure you can tell by my face, this was us leaving to head to the airport. I was so sad, but so thankful for the amazing time I spent with my mom and well lets face it hundreds of strange women...in all of our scrapbookin, paper hoardin, glue dot stickin, tim holtz lovin, glimmer mistin, color shinin, bow tyin, glitter throwin, edge punchin, corner roundin, card makin, coffee drinkin, crepe eatin, barnes n noble restin, forever 21 shoppin, comfy shoe after the high heels day wearin, hotel wedding crashin glory weeeehahhh hallelujah! Can I get a witness?!
 
There's hundreds of more pics, but I'm sure you'll see them when I get them all scrapped. (haha yeah right is what you're thinkin isn't it?! Whatever!!)
 
Love, Rah
 
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


No comments: