Saturday, December 29, 2012

January of '83

Hey there! Ugh, can I just say how much I love Saturdays?! I had such a wonderful day with my kiddies! Just chillin, gigglin, snugglin, the usual ;) I seriously can't believe that Christmas is over what the heck?! I am so sad! It really is the most wonderful time of the year!! And I can't believe I'm going to say this, please slap me after I do. Where's the beautiful snow?!?!? How come everyone around us is getting covered, and all we're getting is cold, wind, and rain?! I want to go sledding!! Speaking of, I found this picture of myself from 1983, sitting in my new sled. In the SNOW. The beautiful white fluffy SNOW! And being that I still have some materials left out of my Scraps Of Elegance December Winter Wishes Kit, it was perfect!! Their kits are really packed with good stuff! Here's what I did;

 


 
Why did I use the McCalls Magazine cutout you ask? Because underneath those words it says, "the queen of fashion," and I thought that was perfect to go with my awesomely amazing snowsuit hahahaha!!! (Sorry mom)
Oh whatev, don't laugh!  I'm sure you all have these pics! ;)
 
Have a wonderful Saturday evening, and thank you so much for stoppin by!!
 
Lots of hugs!!
 
Love, Rah
 
 
 

No comments: