Saturday, January 12, 2013

My Gingerbread Boys

Good morning! There's nothing like waking up on a chilly winters morning, snuggling under a blanket, and sipping a steaming hot mug of french vanilla coffee, wouldn't ya say? It's the little things, I tell ya.  Ok so last Sunday we had a new sketch over at Creative Scrappers, you should go try it! I have been trying to upload my pics of it since then but blogger has not been working correctly. I just started a Picasa thing and that worked so here we go!  My layout is super simple, with just a "few sprinkles." ;)

Here's the sketch;

And here's my take;

 
 
 
 
 
Super simple eh? We had such a fun time decorating gingerbread boys! I especially loved the "ninja-boy" and the "speedo-santa!" See? Decorating cookies can be for boys too lol! It was a really fun sketch you should give it a whirl ;) Go check out what the other DT has created, they rocked it! Have an awesome day!!

Love, Rah

















































 

No comments: