Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Vintage

Hello loves! How was your day today? I can tell you that I would really like it if spring time was here ;) So there's a few items that need attention today, and the first is that I wanted to thank everyone who participated in the Scraps Of Elegance Blog Hop! There are so many wonderful designers on this team, I'm sure you were inspired! The winner of the hop was Amy Voorthuis!! Congrats Amy!!

Now secondly, I received something in the mail the other day, and it looked a little something like this;

 
And you'll never guess what I saw in it??!!
 
A card;
 
An ATC;
 
And a mini album!!

 
I can't tell you how excited I am! Super neat ;) This baby book is of my mom when she was little, and she was really happy at first but then realized that she was in a "vintage" magazine annnnd that didn't really go over too well lol! You should get this magazine, it really is full of lots of cute things.
 
Gotta go snuggle, thank you for stopping by! Have a great evening!
 
Love, Rah
 
 
 


No comments: