Sunday, February 10, 2013

Lovesong

Hey there! Welcome to the Scraps Of Elegance Lovesong Reveal!!


This kit is so gorgeous!!



Oh my gosh, there is so many beautiful pieces in this kit!! It was soo much fun to play with! I have a few creations to show you ;) First up is a layout of my son Kyle, I just love this picture of him!! I cant believe how big he is, and I'm not really sure when he inherited Jack Nicholsons eyebrows??



Ohhh lots and lots of fussy cutting! Im a fussy cuttin freak!! lol









Lots of layering too! This was a really fun layout ;)

Now for my next trick I made a card, a gorgeous kit like this wouldn't be right without making a Valentine for someone special, yes?!


 There's a  gorgeous chipboard heart swirly in the kit, I just loooovvee the swirlys! I covered it in Tattered Rose Crackle Paint.



I love these little Prima cherubs, I need to seriously stock up on these babies! So cute! They add a really shabby feel.

Now for my next trick I have another layout, used with the Pink Paislee line in the kit!



This layout had some more fussy cuttin, but more of a fun feel to it ;) The picture on the left is my son Kyle and I, and the picture on the right is my son Beeb and I.







And for my fourth and final trick, I have a fun little door hanger! I wanted it to have a vintagey feel to it so I added some glitter around the edge and some crepe paper fringe, it was super fun!







I realized that I dont have very much in the Valentines Day decoration department, so I wanted to make a hangy thing. ;)

I hope you enjoyed my goodies, there will defenitely be some more coming, this kit was jam packed with gorgeous supplies from some of the leading manufacturers in the market! Mel really knocked it out of the park this time!

Head on over to the Scraps Of Elegance blog to see what the amazing  DT has put together! Wowza!!

Have an amazing day!

Love, Rah xoxo


No comments: