Thursday, March 28, 2013

Life. Paper. Scrapbook.

Hey there! It's almost the weekend woohoo! I'm sooo hoping I can get some creative time in. I NEED TO. It's also one of my favorite holidays on Sunday too! Easter is so special to me ;) But for tonight, I just wanted to drop in to say hey and to tell you the there is this new online magazine called Life. Paper. Scrapbook and it is packed with some beautiful pages! You should go take a peek! Annnd you might see a few things from me.....Thank you LPS for having me in your first ever issue, I am so tickled ;) How exciting! Good luck to you and I hope you have much success! Good night all. 

P.S. Isn't this picture beautiful?! This Dear Lillie blog is gorgeous too! So glad I found it, gotta love Pinterest lol!

undefined

xoxo. Rah.


No comments: