Monday, February 3, 2014

Our Love Story

Woohoo it's Monday! I love Monday's, they are the beginning of a fresh week, and my day at work goes super fast! Plus it's Meatloaf Monday....yessss.... I got my big ole scrap stash of Valentine's Day goodies out, and some new ones including the new Love Notes by Crate Paper which is sooooooooooo cuuuuuuuuuttttttteeee!!! I love it! Anything with mint green is a fave lol! On my layout today, I used one of my fave pics of my son when he was little, his little face is so happy I can't even look at it without my heart feeling full!

 
I created this using a mixture of Crate Paper papers, they all seem to go together ;) I know it's a super girly layout buuutt it's Valentines so hey!
 
Oh that little face!


 
I die cut letters with my big shot to create this banner..


 
Wood buttons from Michaels...




 
I love crafting during the Valentines season, everything is pink and red and hearts woohoo! Love. It.
 
Thanks for hangin with me and have a beautiful day!
 
Love, Rah xoxxo
 
 

No comments: