Thursday, February 17, 2011

Tropical Heat Wave

Wow I cant believe its Thursday already! This week flew! It was sooooo nice out today! Reallly windy, but thats ok Ill take a gloomy 60 degrees over a sunny 15 below anyday.  So are any of you going to Creative Escape this year? I was really iffy about it, and then I decided to register because it will be the last one. I seriously cannott wait! I had such an amazing time, I cant even tell you. I have so many beautiful pictures from it! Im working on a slide show of them to put on either here or facebook, not sure which yet. But I wanted to share a layout I did of Wendy Senger (owner of Tattered Angels) and myself, taken right after her technique class. It was a blast! I was so excited to meet her! Im not gonna lie, being the not-so-technique-kind-of-girl, I didnt really get into the whole misting thing until right before I went to Creative Escape. I think its safe to say that Im pretty much hooked! Its so much fun! And it would only be right that I misted on a layout with Wendy right?


 I thought the colors of our shirts were pretty together so I wanted to mimmick the colors in the layout. (sick I know.) I bought the new at the time Concord Chalkboard Mist, and oh my gosh it is sooo beautiful and it matched perfectly! The Chalkboard mist is really awesome I love it. This is a really simple layout with a little bling and it was a lot of fun! Some of the supplies I used are;
Patterned Paper & Chandelier Transparency; Teresa Collins
Resist Paper; Stampin Up!
Concord Chalkboard Mist, Silver Sugar Glimmer Mist, Chandelier Glimmer Glam & Crepe Paper;  Tattered Angels
Black Tulle & Rhinestone Trim; Hobby Lobby
Crown Embellishment; Jolees
Letter Stickers; Websters Pages
Black & White Striped Paper; not sure but I got it in the wedding section at Archivers (sorry!)
Other; bead dangly from Michaels

Note; on the first picture it looks like the top border going across is crooked, but its really not in real life I just took a crooked picture :}

Thank you for listening to me blab and have a wonderful Thursday! xoxo

No comments: