Saturday, February 12, 2011

Love & Sunshine

Happy Saturday woohoo! Today is going to be a great day! Its bright, sunny, and you can actually feel the warmth of the sun if you put your face up to the window! I cant wait to sit on the front porch swing with a hot cup of Starbucks and a new magazine... aahhh simple pleasures. I wanted to share yet another-you guessed it- Valentines Day card. This time i wanted to shake things up a bit and make it into a heart shape. I know, livin on the edge! 



 A few days after Christmas I saw these Martha Stewart rub-ons and I flipped. I had to have them! They are so elegant and beautiful! And as you can see by my blog header, I kind of have an obsession with swirly frames. Some other supplies I used are chipboard frames by Maya Road, Red Stickles, Prima flower, Anna Griffin journal spot, Bazzill ribbon, red german foil scallops (another obsession oh my gosh) from Alpha Stamps, & the flourish stamp by Stampin Up! Another little thing I wanted to share are the felt roses I found at Hobby Lobby in the Valentines section. Arent they pretty? I dont know what Im going to do with them yet but I just felt I needed them at the time!


Thank you for looking and have a wonderful day! Im off to the batting cages with the boys! Ciao!  
P.S. If you havent watched the movie Secretariat, go get it- its sooo good!

No comments: