Thursday, May 26, 2011

Courage

Happy Thursday! Have you all checked out Waltzingmouse Stamps? They have amazing stamp sets! I only recently discovered them so I only have a few sets, but I saw Back in the Saddle and I had to have it soooo now you can say Im hooked on this company. Recently a friend of ours retired who is a bit of a "cowboy" so I created this card for him using a stamp about courage.
I stamped a 7 gypsies tag and added the torn off top of a distressed tag, and paired that up with a photo from a collage sheet. I wanted to make the horse pop kinda so I cut his little hooves out :) This is such a great stamp I love it! It takes courage to retire dont you think? Thats kind of a huge thing! All those years interacting with people, being in some sort of a routine...hopefully someday I can retire! Can you imagine how much scrapping one could get done holy moly!? 

Well have a wonderful evening and if you could figure out a way for us to be independently wealthy thatd be greeeeeeaaaattttt. HaHa! Good night loves!

xoxo Rah

1 comment:

Jolaine Frias said...

Thanks for sharing such a cool find! Your project is AMAZING!!!!!!!!