Tuesday, May 17, 2011

MME Blog Card Challenge # 23

Goooood morrrrrning! What a beautiful day!  Hopefully you are enjoying it as much as I am. There's nothing like snuggling on the couch with the boys and a Batman blanky! ;) I have a card to show you that I made for the My Minds Eye Blog Card Challenge # 23. My Minds Eye has so much fun new product out! Tons of bright and beautiful colors and one of my favorite things in the world, cupcakes! I adore these fluffy little pieces of heaven..topped with sugary sweet creamy whipped goodness...just cant get enough of them! So when I saw a cupcake diecut and patterned paper with cupcakes I couldnt wait to make cards with them!

So here's what I came up with;

Well I hope you like it! I think it'd make someone smile, yes? I included this side view so you could get a glimpse of the Stickles location, I mean this is serious stuff. You just cant have a cupcake card and no sparklys right? Word!

Thanks for stopping by peeps! Love yas!

xoxo Rah



No comments: