Sunday, June 12, 2011

Crate Paper Color Challenge

Happy Sunday! Today was such a beautiful day! I had a wonderful morning at church and then to the ole driving range to embarrass myself. I actually did pretty good considering Ive gone one other time since I was, lets just say, a little younger...My clubs are pretty old but I cant really afford to go get new ones so I thought Id givem a shot. Welll on my 5th ball that I hit with my driver, the stinking head flew off the end and went flying through the air. Yep. The end of the club freeking flew off. Has this ever happened to you with people all around you watching? Can I just tell you when I saw this older lady in front of me turned around staring, with that look on her face, all I could do was laugh and laugh and laugh. Do you know what she said to me? "Wow. Must be new clubs." (insert evil cackel here.) Sarcasm noted lady. My reply was, "Hey at least it went straight!"

So anyway, The Crate Paper Blog has a color challenge every month, and I thought Id give it a whirl this time around. I truly love Crate Paper products, they are amazing! Here is the color scheme;
Fun yes? Heres my entry, being that my birthday is coming up I felt like making a birthday card. The dimensions of this baby are 6x6.





I love the die that makes those rosie-posies, they are so easy and cute! And I love putting some bling in the middle it just adds a little something, yes? So I hope they like it! Have a wonderful evening & sweet dreams!

xoxo Rah

No comments: