Thursday, June 9, 2011

Happy 12th Birthday Kyle!

Good evening! Today is a very special day today! I want to formally introduce you to one of my boys, Kyle;
He turned 12 today! I cant believe it! Where is time going? On June 9th, 1999 this little bundle of joy came into my life and it hasnt been the same since. ;) I love him so much! He makes me laugh every day, is quite the baseball player, and tries to convince his brother everyday that he's adopted.  Right now his heart is set on entering the military when he comes of age.

  He loves catching, thats his passion. He is also a very good pitcher, he can throw some heat! However if you ask him about pitching, he is a "closer." Because of this boy Under Armour is kept in business. Really. Your welcome Dicks Sporting Goods.



Happy Birthday Kyle I love you!!

xoxo Mama

No comments: