Sunday, July 10, 2011

Bakers Twine & Flower Power

Hey there peeps! Did you have a good weekend? I did! Besides it being beautiful, I golfed a round not only Friday but Saturday night too! Wow that doesnt happen too often. ;) I am sooo hooked on golf now I cant even tell you. Its so fun! So over at the Create Blog they have a challenge to make a card using bakers twine. I love this stuff! Its so versatile and fun to use, it works on any kind of project youre doing. Here's what I came up with;



I love to dangle things from twine, like this little chandelier drop and chipboard key.

Fun stuff I tell ya! You should go on over there! Also, The Shabby Tea Room has a new challenge going on & it's called "Flower Power." I'm going to put this card up over there too what the hay.  ;} There I gave you 2 things to do now dont tell me you're bored, kids. Sound familiar? Have a good night yall and talk atcha latah, love you guys!

xoxo Rah

3 comments:

Melissa Bove said...

Wow! Gorgeous card! Stunning! Thank you so much for joining us this week at The Shabby Tea Room!

Hugs...
Melissa
TSTR DT

Andrea Ewen said...

What gorgeous accents and beautiful colors you've used! The twine is an awesome detail and so is the charm!

Debbie said...

Simply beautiful, Sarah!! Love all the pretty floral patterns and yummy baker's twine and charms! Thanks for sharing your work with us in the Tea Room :)

PS - I love to golf too -- only in the fair weather = spring/fall. Summer is just too hot for me to enjoy it -- rather be at the pool!!