Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Evening in Elmhurst

Wow have I really not posted in 10 days?! Holy moly time has gotten away from me! Summer is such a busy fun time isnt it? I dont know what all these people are talking about with "lazy summer days" and all that cuz sister, lemme tell ya something. Aint nothin lazy about summer days with full time workin mommas can I get a witness?  So you know CHA is going on, which is pure torture to me because I live really close to Rosemont annnd Im not attending sooooo thats frustrating. Maybe next year? But. There is this fabulous little scrapbook store in Elmhurst called Creative Cuts and Crafts. They have an amazing selection of products and they have classes going all the time, and around CHA they have classes taught by some of the companies there.  Last night happened to be a class by Authentique.  It was AMAZING! We made 5 pages that were 12x12, and ended up taking home all kinds of goodies! It was a blast. Their products are gorgeous! Right when I got there I met a gal named Cheryl, and we hit it off right away. You know how sometimes you just click with someone? Well when we found each other squealing (literally) over the new Christmas paper by Authentique, that was it! We sat next to each other and laughed the whole time! It was so fun. Our teachers were Melodee and Dave with Authentique, and they were wonderful! Very sweet and funny, defenitely made the class a memorable one. Cheryl and I werent following directions so Melodee kept walking by whispering "cheaters!" She's hysterical! I couldnt even take a good picture with them because, well, here;
Yep. Thats me in the middle. Great photo right? :} I couldnt stop giggling!
So Thursday night is a class with Teresa Collins, cant wait! Another fun night! If you get a chance sometime defenitely stop by Creative Cuts and Crafts in Elmhurst IL. Youll love it!
Well Im falling asleep, so have a great night and Ill try to be more faithful with my postings :} Love you all!

xoxo Rah


No comments: