Saturday, July 23, 2011

New Friends

Hey peeps Happy Saturday! Wow what a beautiful day! I wanted to share something fun with you if I may. Thursday night I had the pleasure of taking a Christmas Album class from Teresa Collins at Creative Cuts and Crafts in Elmhurst Il.  It was a blast, I had so much fun! Teresa's new Christmas line is sooo gorgeous! She is an amazing person and so sweet! I love having this hobby because you meet so many new people and some that can become close friends. It helps when we meet people with the same addiction, yes? So here's some pix from the evening, enjoy! Here's me n Teresa, (obviously I didnt have time to fix my hairs so Im sorry I look terrible lol)
Here is Claudia one of the store owners, can I just say how amazing these ladies are and how well they take care of their customers? So awesome.
And I swear its not because they provided this;

Amy Coon from The Paperlife was there as well;
Im telling you it was one heck of a party ;) Here's my dearest new friend Cheryl who is sooo talented and creative it's just disgusting really lol just playin girlfriend;

I just love her! I feel like Ive known her forever but we just met its crazy..
Here is our mess and some other random shots;



Isn't Teresa adorable? She always looks gorgeous. She brought some beautiful show & tell for us;


I just want to thank you Teresa for always teaching when you come to Chicago, you are amazing and we truly love you! And also thank you to the Creative Cuts & Crafts team for being so hospitable and having a rockin store. You guys are animals! Have a beautiful day everyone!

xoxo Rah



No comments: