Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Shabby Tea Room Challenge

Seriously? June is gone? Already?! How did this happen?! This year is flyyyin by! I cant believe it's the 4th of July already. I reallly love this holiday though, it's one of my faves. Fireworks are on my list of favorite things thats for sure! Speaking of favorite things, over at The Shabby Tea Room their challenge for the week is "Favorite Things." Being that I could never choose a favorite scrap supply, I chose my most recent purchase which is absolutely GORGEOUS. Have you seen the Authentique products yet? Wowza! Sooo pretty. So here's my card that I came up with;


I know it's rather busy, but I love cutting apart paper and layering! Okay, layering alot.


Aside from the Authentique paper, I added the "queen for a day" doodad from Making Memories, a shabby crown from Melissa Frances, a chandelier drop from Maya Road, some pearls from Recollections, and some Diamond Stickles to accent some of the gorgeous flowers. I loved how it turned out, very girly! So go on over there and get your scrap on! Have a beautiful evening!

xoxo Rah

5 comments:

Jolaine Frias said...

Ahhh! This card is just gorgeous!!!!!!! The more layers the better, and these work perfectly together! Thanks for sharing!!!

Manuela Navarro said...

Es preciosa!!
Me encantan todos sus trabajos.

Sheri said...

Great layering! Luv that jewel! Thanks for joining us at The Shabby Tea Room ;-)

Cindy said...

Love your card. Beautiful layering and colors.
Cindy
nindys-blog.blogspot.com

vio~ said...

your project is beautiful! i love layering too. Mmm.. i wonder when I will get my hands on some Authentique paper!