Monday, July 25, 2011

A Walk in the Echo Park

What up amigos?! Happy Monday! Wow what a gorgeous day! Its so good to be home after a busy day at work, hangin with the fam, dinner's in the oven, does life get any better than this? I dont think so babe. I wanted to show & tell a few of my projects created with Echo Park Paper. They have so many awesome collections! It's so fun to sit down with a whole line and just look through all of the different coordinating patterns, but it's hard to decide which to put where because theyre all fabulous! Ill start with the most recent collection Ive purchased, Victoria Gardens. I love love this collection, I must say its one of my faves. It's so shabby chic! I made a card with it;



Pink & green is one of the best color combos, yes? This card started out pretty simple buuuut you know how that goes, once you start layering, its all downhill from there... Some of the other ingredients I used that are not Echo Park include;
frame by Kaisercraft, crackle paint by Tim Holtz for Ranger, pink seam binding and bakers twine from Etsy, pink eyelet ribbon, doily, clothes pin,and beaded trim from craft supply, flower and leaf pins by Maya Road, and white corrugated cardboard from Canvas Home Basics.

Here's another card I made using the Country Drive collection, very simple with some classic 3d butterflies.


I know, more pink & green ;) so girly!  You cant really tell but I have Stardust Stickles on the letters to make them stand out more. Also I threw in some pink trim from My Minds Eye, and eyelet trim and pink rhinestones from Hobby Lobby.

The butterfly die is from Stampin Up! for the Sizzix Big Shot.

Okay one more fun project, this one is a page of my son Brandon & I at a party. I love my boys so much, I never get tired of doing "love" pages. Love isnt just for Valentines right? Love is so daily!




Sooo lets see.....the other products I used are the black flower from Maya Road, and some black ink from Quick Quotes. Just a fun page, punched some hearts which is always cute ;) Im sure I could find some places to bling it up a bit too.

So there ya have it my creative little peeps. I hope you like my goodies! Have a beautiful evening,  Im off to the porch swing to enjoy my view of tall sweet corn and lightning bugs. Good night!

xoxo Rah


1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Great post. Love the colors and great design. The top card is my fav....wow love all the great products placed here and there!!! Fun, Fun