Sunday, August 7, 2011

Baby Girl

Hello there! Did you have a good weekend? I had a wonderful weekend. Today I went to church then went golfing which was awesome cuz it was a gorgeous afternoon! Yesterday I actually spent the whole entire day in my scrap room! Can you believe that?! That just doesnt happen usually so Im pretty stoked! Ive had some baby/kid pics of my mom sitting here staring at me for some time now, so I made her a mini album with the Melissa Frances line 5th Avenue. I thought the soft colors were perfect for it, they're so beautiful! I used a few pockets and envelopes from Melissa Frances so my momma can add some more pictures and her birth announcement and whatever ephemera she has. Hope you like it!



My moms birthday is on September 25th.










This last photo is one of my faves of my mom. I think she looks so cute! Well I hope you enjoyed my little book, sorry for so many pics you know how I am :) Have a wonderful evening!

xoxo Rah

1 comment:

Marilyn C. said...

I am in love with your baby book. It's absolutely adorable. What were the alpha letters used - they have a really neat font.