Monday, November 14, 2011

Let It Snow, Really?

Hey yall! I seriously cant believe Im going to post about a "Let it Snow ornament, but yes. I am. I cant believe it's the middle of November! I wanted to have all of my Christmas shopping done by now buuuttt we all know how that works out! SSooooo anyway I made this cute little, well, I guess it could be an ornament or something to hang from a little knob.



I love this snowflake die from Sizzix!  Youll see with most of my Christmas goodies I make there will usually be some sort of snowflake somewhere on it. I think they are one of the most amazing things God has created for us! Have you ever been outside playing in the snow, and looked at the snowflakes that had fallen onto your cold little mittens? And did you look at the amazing detail in every little snowflake? They are really too beautiful for words! I used to love playing outside when it was snowing. We had these big sledding hills behind my house and we would sled for hours and hours. Sometimes when I wiped out I would just lay there as still as I could be, watching the snowflakes fall from the sky and I would strrraaiinn my ears to see if I could hear them hit the ground...I love these memories. I wish I still loved winter like I did when I was a kid.  If I had a snowmobile Im sure I would! Sooo if you can work on that,,, that'd be grreeeaaatttt :)
PS my mom fell off a snowmobile when she was 6 months pregnant with me, so to all of you people that were wondering about why Im so weiirrrddd, there ya go.

Have a beautiful evening peeps! Love you all!

xoxo Rah

1 comment:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I really love this. I have that die and I must have it hidden. Thanks for the reminder.. I love snowflakes too. on Pinterest I've collected them