Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Peace Out

Wuttupp! How was your day? Im getting super excited for Thanksgiving! I love the relaxing feel to it, a big juicy ham, thinking about all of our blessings, green bean casserole, spending time with family, pecan tassies, enjoying time off from work, maybe a little tackle football cuz flag football is for sissies right?! Come on dont be a sissy everyone needs a little dirt in their mouth and grass stains on their cheeks every once in a while. Okay so onto another amazing the bestest holiday, Christmas. I really want to make all of my cards this year but I know that is most defenitely pushing it. I really love the vintagey altered art german glass glitter feel on Christmas decorations so Im going to create with this in mind. Here's my first encounter;



I made another one just like it but I used a different collage sheet angel picture.




Do you think they'll like them? Hope so. I need to practice on this style I dont do it very often but I adore it! I am an absolute angel freak, and anything with wings! Love. it. Also I threw some little jingle bells on there. Why? Cuz I like to party.  The little peace banner thing is from the new Melissa Frances Christmas line, cut from the little flashcards.

So there ya have it. Ill try to get a bunch made so I have alot of fun creative things to blog about in December ;) Have a wonderful evening & thanks for stopping by!

xoxo Rah

2 comments:

Jolaine Frias said...

Gorgeous card! Love that vintage image!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Lovely designs. Love all the fun embellishments and the soft tones. Thanks for sharing.