Tuesday, November 29, 2011

The Rialto

Hey peeps! I recently visited one of my favorite places in the world, and I want to share it with you! It's called The Rialto Square Theatre. When I was little we took many a field trips there, and ever since I can remember I have been absolutely mesmerized by the beauty of this place. It is because of my visits here as a child that I am now obsessed with chandeliers. ;) As soon as I walk into this place, my body is consumed with chills.  It's just so beautiful and nostalgic, and you can just feel that there is so much history here. I cant even begin to describe it, but here are some pictures to give you the general idea. By no means will they give the theatre any justice!
















Isnt it breathtakingly beautiful?! I love it! I am so thankful to be able to live near a place like this, I dont know why I dont visit more often? Weeiirrrddd.  So I hope you enjoyed my little tour of one of my favorite most magical places in the world.


Can't you just imagine the people pulling up front here, back in the 20's? All dressed up with their suits and dresses and old cars and fancy hats and sparkly broaches?! Do you ever feel like you were born in the wrong era haha ;)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

xoxo Rah

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Gorgeous photos. What a beautiful place! Thanks for the virtual tour!