Sunday, December 4, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Cards- Day 3

Good evening friends! Did you have a good weekend? I actually got some decorations up, but I have to go tomorrow and get a new tree, apparently the one I had didnt survive the year in the attic ;( I swear I feel like I just put the decorations away?!)  So here's to Day 3!




Yessss yessss, more snowflakes. I love them! I especially love these snowflake embellishments from The Girls Paperie. I hope I can find more online somewhere to purchase because I just know I'm going to use em up! ;) Please let me know if you stumble across some, kay?

Also, I wanted to show you an ornament I made for my artsy fartsy tree. I have a traditional tree, (well, had) with a mixture of Hallmark ornaments and handmade little treasures the boys brought home from school. Then, I have an artsy fartsy tree in my dining room with all silvery glittery ornaments, angels, stars, and yes, you guessed it, snowflakes. But anyway, here's my very large ornament;




Lots of layering on this baby! I used a Melissa Frances crown, flashcard, and the oval behind the star. I love her Christmas line, it's gorrrgeous!!

Thank you so much for stoppin by and have a wonderful Sunday evening! Good night!

xoxo Rah

No comments: