Tuesday, December 6, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Cards- Day 4!!

Happy Tuesday!! How's the Christmas cards coming along?! Mine are kind of slow, but hopefully I can whip some out this weekend. I mentioned how much I'm diggin the Melissa Frances Christmas line the other day, and I made today's card with it. Onto Day 4!!;



I love the super vintagey feel to it!  I couldnt resist adding some Stickles to ole Saint Nick;


Super fun! Are you guys done with your Christmas shopping yet? I did some this weekend so I feel a little bit better about myself haha! I'm not getting all stressed out about it this year for some reason. I must say, it feels good! I really would like to enjoy and savor the season,  not just watch it fly right past me, yes? So have a wonderful evening and keep it festive ladies!!

xoxo Rah

No comments: