Thursday, December 8, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Cards- Day 6!!

Yayyy it's almost Friday baby! Any big plans for the weekend? I'm going to work on some Christmas pages, I have so much catching up to do! Soooo do I go in chronological order orrrrr just choose my favorite pics? Hmmm such decisions....I found a few Christmas pages I did a few years ago, and they are so simple but the pictures on them are just adorable. It's funny how you think you're going to remember things but then only a few years go by and you're like holy cow I forgot about that wow this is like the longest sentence ever!! Time is flllyyiinngg by!! We're getting closer to Christmas!! Which brings me to my next point; Christmas Card Day 6! I used the new line Holiday Style by October Afternoon. It's awesome!! (However, these pix are kind of bad I have weird lighting in my scrap room at nite so bear with me peeps)...





I'm really getting my moneys worth out of this snowflake die ha! Love it! It looks so cute when it's used on this sparkly cardstock by Doodlebug Design. The pink doily sticker is from the new Farmhouse line by October Afternoon. Cant say Ive ever made a pink & red Christmas card, but it's just something fun & different. ;)

So have a good night everyone, keep it festive ladies!!

xoxo Rah

1 comment:

Alanna said...

Oh this is yummy!! How I wish we had winter time Christmas here in Australia... snowflakes are so so pretty! Love the colour combo on this one too :)

I'm a new follower! Found you via a secret location ;)