Monday, December 12, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Cards- Day 7!!

Happy Monday! How was your weekend? Mine was busy busy! It always seems that way around the holidays, yes? It's fun but you also need to find some down time for yourself, to refresh and renew your spirit cuz lets face it, if momma aint happy, someone's goin down aint nobody happy! ;)  So I came across one of the Echo Park Christmas lines over at the ole Hobby Lobby. It's super cute! I saw a few stickers on it that I loved and immediately an image of a card popped in my head (sick sick sick) annnnndd so hence we have Day 7s card;




It's not exactly how I envisioned it, but that's okay. I couldn't really find "the perfect trim" in my stash but I figured you can't really go wrong with some sheer polkies, right? Anyhoo, I am obsessed with holly, it's just so Christmasy isn't it? Pretty simple card, just slapped some red rhinestones on the berries and that's about the most detailed thing, the doily is from Martha Stewart. How are your cards coming along? Have a wonderful evening and remember to keep it festive ladies!

xoxo Rah

No comments: