Tuesday, December 13, 2011

12 Days Of Christmas Cards- Day 8!!

Glad tidings yall! I hope you had a wonderful day! I am super sleepy so it's gonna be a quick post, but I wanted to show you my Christmas card for Day 8! It's got some more Echo Park goodness on it, and over at The Create Blog they have  a Christmas card challenge going on where you have to have a Christmas tree on it. So here's mine;



I loved this tree sticker with the music on it, so cute! How many Christmas trees do you have up in your house? I have 2 right now, but plan on having one in each room eventually, I love them! They make the house so pretty don't they? I love driving past peoples houses and seeing their trees in their front windows, all lit up and sparkly. (I mean that in the least creepy way possible, I dont usually peer into peoples windows at night ha!) So there ya have it peeps, have a wonderful night.

xoxo Rah

No comments: