Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy Dance!!

Woooohoooo! I'm doing the happy dance for so many reasons today!! I have something really exciting to share with you...guess what guess what!!?? I have been chosen to be part of The Use It Tuesday Blog design team!! AAhhhh! I am so excited!! If you havent paid them a visit yet, get on over there! They have fun challenges that force you to use your stash, which I think is brilliant! I have soooo many supplies that literally, it really is like a collection. I mean, like, a very large, um, stash..Okayyyy Okayyyy! Im a hoarder who needs help!!  ;) And you know what? If you take the time to go through your stash, it really is inspiring! Sometimes when we're strolling down our merry little papercrafting paths, we tend to forget about all of the amazing products we pick up along the way that we just "had to have" or "couldn't live without" or "would die a long slow painful death if we didn't get it the split-second it came out..."  "But huuunnyy if I dont get it nowwww it'll selll oouuuttt and I'll never see it agggaaiiinnnn!!!" Can I get a witness?! So go get into your happy little stash, get inspired, and come play with us!! Here are all of the new DT members, you should stop by and show these amazing ladies some love!! I am so thankful to be a part of such an awesome team!!

Alanna
DeNetra
Eka
Heather
Irini
Sonya
Steph

And the amazing owners of course;

Siobhan
Sami

Have a wonderful Friday!!

xoxo
Love, Rah

2 comments:

Heather B said...

Glad your excited to be part of the team!! It's great to have some new faces and I look forward to working with you!!!

Irini said...

Doing a happy dance with you Sarah!....
i look forward to playing with you and using up all that STASH!!!!!!
hugz
irini