Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Years Day!

Happy New Year's Day!! Did you make it to midnight last night? The dudes and I kind of cheated a bit, we had our sparkling grape juice toast when New York's ball dropped, because theirs is an hour earlier than ours hahaha! I can't believe we made it that far! I've never really been the type to go out on New Years, would rather just spend it with my family. The boys and I had a wonderful evening together, we sat by the Christmas tree and looked through tubs (literally tubs) of old pictures, talking about all kinds of old memories.  It was so fun! I am so thankful that I got to spend a whole 'nother year with them, I cherish every day I get to be with them.

So I decided to play along in the City Crafter Challenge Blog challenge this round. It's theme was "Make The Cut." I love fussy cutting! Well, not exactly at the time of the actual cutting per-say, but the finished product is usually nice! lol Here's my take;



Super fun & bright card! Love the colors, happy happy! The friends dimensional sticker, green sparkly paper, and the die cut behind sticker are Anna Griffin. Patterned paper is October Afternoon and Girls Paperie, paper punch is Martha Stewart. The fussy cut flowers are cut from October Afternoon paper.

I hope you have a wonderful day!
xoxo Rah

5 comments:

Sonya said...

So very bright and cheery!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

So pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CCCB!

Ros said...

What fabulous fussy cutting ... love ly card ... thanks for playing along at CCCB ... Happy New Year to you!

Unknown said...

What a beautiful card. Just says happy all over it!!!

Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

cnelson said...

Pure loveliness! ! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!