Saturday, February 11, 2012

Pink & Brown

Good morning! I wanted to say thank you for all of you readers that leave kind words and comments on here. It really is encouraging, my goal is to just hopefully inspire you at least a little! ;) Moxie Fab World has this challenge going on  for their Tuesday Trigger called "Fancy Schmancy." I loovvee pink and brown together and its even better when there's sweets involved! Here's the picture to follow for inspiration;


Sooo yummy! The card I made isnt exactly fancy, but it is pink and brown;






And very sweet! I saw these Flutterby hearts by American Crafts and had to have them, they are soooo cute I cant even deal with it! Some other ingredients I used include;

patterned paper; Making Memories, Pink Paislee, Paper studio
pink blossom tuft; Hobby Lobby
Sweet stamp; Papertrey Ink
decorative punch; Martha Stewart
cholate chip ink; Stampin Up!

Go on over there and play along with the Tuesday Trigger!



Enjoy your Saturday lovelies, stay warm!!

xoxo Rah

3 comments:

Debbie said...

I always stop by when you have something new posted!!! Love the color combo, who doesn't love pink and brown!!! Love the hearts strung across the card! Simply lovely!

Stacy said...

Cute card, the heart strings are so fun!

lauren bergold said...

oh wow those heart-shaped flutterbys are just THE CUTEST THING in the world and you've used them sooooo very brilliantly!!! ♥!!