Sunday, April 1, 2012

Life With You Is Sweet

Hello there! How are you doing on this bright and beautiful Monday?! Did you get any creative time this weekend? I got just a teeny bit done. I've had this picture of my son Kyle from a few years ago that I haven't scrapped yet because it's seriously one of my fave pics of him ever.  (Do you have pictures like that? The ones you cant scrap because they mean so much to you? Oh yeah sister.  I call them the "Untouchables" Write that down-that's good stuff) I could do a different layout over and over with this picture for a million different reasons. It's just a shot of him sitting at the kitchen table doing homework, trying so hard to concentrate, and I kept making him giggle so he couldn't. His smile is so genuine and "him," I just love it.  I love the way a picture can have such an amazing impact on your emotions, isn't that awesome? Well, over at the Two Peas In A Bucket website they have a challenge going on to use the new American Crafts Dear Lizzy products. It's such a fun cute line and I just happened to have some in my stash (gee how did that happen haha!). Soo I decided to play along and use the fave pic I was talking about. And you know what? I realized that no  scrapbook page could ever really portray my love for this kid, but it's better than the picture just sitting in a box right? Right. Plus I absolutely adore strawberries too! So here we go, here's my fun lovin page;







This is a hidden journaling tag that you can pull out. I know. That's a little something I like to callll, hardcore. I mean this is serious stuff.


Ugh look at that face. Love. It. Did I mention that Kyle's a manly-man and I'm sure he's going to love being on a page covered in pink strawberries hahahaha! That's a little something I like to calll, blackmail. No just kidding! But seriously.

So there ya have it, I hope yall like it! It really was a fun page, these products are adorable! I can't wait to make a layout with the ice cream cones paper ;) I threw in some die cut vines and a glittery white chipboard word, but mostly its all just Dear Lizzy stuff. Thank you so much for hangin out, and go get those favorite "untouchables" out and scrap em baby!

xoxo Rah






No comments: