Thursday, May 31, 2012

Every Little Thing

Good evening! Lets see if I can concentrate with "Chipwrecked" playing in the background haha! I'm actually kind of sad because the boys are like "wow this is lame" and I'm like oh that's just great that means you're getting too big for the Chipmunks ;( That's so sad. I can't believe in a couple weeks my oldest will be officially...a...teenager. Ugh. That's terrible! That's okay because I told him if he ever acts embarrassed of me I will pull his pants down in front of the whole baseball team! lol Annyywwaayyy, how was your day? I really need to do some rearranging on my blog with labels and such, but my laptop is apparently sick right now and moving suuuuuuper slow. Maybe after I get it fixed. So I wanted to share this card with you, I made it for my mom. She's what I like to call, a worrier. I have to keep reminding her to stop worrying about us, for goodness sakes her kids are all grown! She will text me just to ask me if I ate something today lol! She's hysterical! Sooo I made her this;


She loved it! I absolutely love this line by Glitz Design! These colors are to die! I glimmer misted that little packing tag with some red glimmer mist annnd, big shocker, added a dangly. ;) And don't get me wrong, I really love using doilies while crafting, but for some reason this time I wanted to switch it up a bit, so I used a die cut by K&Company.





I used a new nested die by Sizzix for the book print paper,  the red flower pin is Maya Road, the trims are from Hobby Lobby, and the polkie flower is Prima. I think it turned out pretty cute, and hopefully it will be a good reminder for her to stop worrying! I guess that's just what mommas do though. I am thankful to have someone there who cares . ;) ALOT.


Have a wonderful evening everyone and thank you so much for hangin out with me! I love and appreciate each and every one of you.

xoxo Rah

Matthew 6;34















No comments: