Saturday, June 9, 2012

13

Hey my lovelies! Today is a very big day for my son Kyle, he turned the big 13! Oh my goodness do I really have a teenager?! That is so crazy. I am so blessed to have such an amazing boy in my life. He has the funniest sarcastic sense of humor (wonder where he gets that?) and makes me belly laugh every day. He has a Pacman frog named Clint Eastwood. Clint Eastwood. He'll say "Ma would you mind checking on Clint when I'm gone?" I'm like who the heck is Clint?! lol





My dearest Kyle, I love you with all of my heart. I love how wholesome and genuine you are. You are a true patriot that loves your country, you love the Lord, and you're an amazing baseball player. You are the sweetest down to earth kid, but when you are catching in a game, you own that field. You're a natural. (Except the other night when you threw down to 2nd to get the stealer out and you pegged him in the back. I know I said throw down to the right side of 2nd because that's where the runner is but i didn't mean take him out, jeez ;)) Even though you're 13, I'm still going to tell you that you look like Optimus Prime in your catchers gear. Even though you're 13, I'm still going to wake you up in the morning by kissing you all over your little face. No matter how old you are, you will always be one of the greatest blessings in my life, and I would fight for you. Even when I'm old in my  jacked-up-nitrus-powered-wheelchair that I'm sure you will custom build for me, I would totally run someone over if they messed with you. I will go "all gangstuh" on them. You will see the mama with the "mean eyebrows." OH YEAH. They better watch it.

Happy Birthday, love. Thank you for making my life so wonderful.

Love, Mama 

No comments: