Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Such A Lovely Girl

Hey peeps! Mother's Day is quickly approaching and the Pixie Dust Paperie is hosting a new challenge, all about yo momma! Okay, sorry. Your mom. I know I have used this picture before, and you'll probably see it time and time again, but it's my favorite pic of my mom when she was little. So bear with me folks.


I found this neat little wooden frame at Michaels and painted it white to "shabby" it up a bit.  It makes the page kinda heavy, but I'm going to frame it so she can put it up in her room. Orrr my scrap studio...


Buttons & glitter, adorable felt Prima bow...




More Prima beauties with some Kaisercraft wooden foilage all gussied up, a shabby crown from Melissa Frances...


Isn't sheee looovvvvelllyyyy? ;) I love that song! Do you think she's going to like it?! I hope so! Get on over to Pixie and check out some more inspiration from the  amazing DT. You should play! You could win a gift certificate wooohooo!

Love, Rah






No comments: