Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Use It Tuesday-Momma Challenge

Happy Tuesday yall! It's time for a new challenge over at the Use It Tuesday Blog! It's all about Mom!  I can't believe it's almost Mommas Day!? This is such a special holiday isn't it? I love it! I guess it helps that I was blessed with the most amazing mom, she is Super Woman in the flesh,  thee Mrs. Incredible, I aint kiddin. Tights, leotard, and all.  She is the lady that taught me alll about the wondrous world of crafting. (What she failed to mention is that the wondrous world of crafting sucks you in like a black hole until you're at the point of no return! Can I get a witness?! ) Her name is Debbie, and she is a quilter. Oh yes. I'm talkin hardcore. Tubs and tubs of patterns and fabric, every color, every print, oh muh gosh. Sound familiar? Rows upon rows of patterned paper? Every color? Every print? ;) Anyhoo, she likes to collect (notice I said collect? Not utilize?) Moda fabric charm packs and cake plates and jelly rolls, and I wanted to get her a charm pack for Mommas Day but I also wanted to present it in a cute way! Sooo I took this cute pink & white glassine type bag and folded it to make it the right size and voila. A charm pack holdin Mother's Day card!




I hope she likes it! I can not get enough of this Crate Paper Pretty Party line! It's one of my faves fo sho! So girly!


I also used a new stamp from The Crafts Meow;


But, the whole point of Use It Tuesday is to use your stash ladies! The hoarded items that I used are the ever dependable doily, the twine, the pink paper rose, and the vintage glitter on the scroll corner. It's from the 50s lol!


I sure hope she likes it! I'll stick a little love note in there too of course. So dig out your stash and come play with us! Check out the Use It Tuesday blog for some amazing inspiration from the design team!

Good night!

xoxo Rah





1 comment:

Miae said...

So pretty! What a way to dress up a bag!!