Tuesday, July 24, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook

Hey there! How was your day? Mine was kinda long, I was so happy to come home. I love being at home, in my comfy clothes, chillin. Soo I wanted to share a few layouts with you. I was honored to be one of the guest designers at My Creative Scrapbook for the month of July! If you haven't heard of them, they are a kit club with AMAZING kits every month! I was so excited to play along! They sent me the July Limited Edition Kit, and I created 3 layouts and a card. The kit looks like this;


And here are the projects I made;

The first one is a layout of my niece Lexi girl;





Super girly yes?! The next layout is about this old wagon I saw and reeeaallyy wanted ;) but I couldn't take it with me sooo I took a picture of it lol!






It was fun using purple because that's not really a color I use very often!
The 3rd layout is of my niece Kassidy, flashing her adorable vibrant smile :) I chose to do banners because there was this sheet of paper covered with different patterned tags, and I thought that would be a good way to show all the patterns at once. Also, banners make me think of celebrating! Life should be celebrated!




Fun Fun! And the last project is a garden themed card;



I really liked the colors in the vintage image and didn't want to cover them up, just accent them.

So there ya have it! I want to thank everyone at My Creative Scrapbook for asking me to join in the fun this month, I must say it was quite a challenge! You should really go check out the designer gallery, there are so many beautiful creations! And check out the other kits, they are gorgeous.

Thanks for hangin out, I love and appreciate each and every one of you!

Love,
Rah

















2 comments:

Alison said...

all your projects are gorgeous!

Miae said...

Sarah, wonderful job with the kit! So many beautiful projects and so versatile too!