Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pink Roses

Good day! How is your weekend going?! Thank the Lord it's Saturday! Weekends are sooo wonderful. It's hard for me to create during the week due to work, so I like to spend at least a little time in my studio on the weekends. I actually made something last night that I'd like to show you.  Recently I've been playing around with the whole ATC thing, and I discovered that they are the perfect fun thing to make if you don't have a lot of time or if you just wanna play a little! Over at The Dusty Attic, they have an ATC challenge for the month of August, and the theme is "Through The Window." I currently dont have pink roses outside my window persayyyy,, but I will someday! ;) So here's my ATC;







I took a Dusty Attic window, covered it with some Ranger crackle paint and distress ink, and laid it onto my nonstick craft mat. Then I poured Glossy Accents into the window to form the "window panes." I was going to get all of the air bubbles out, but decided not to because it looks like an old fashioned kind of window now, I love it! Then I added some new Prima flowers and architecture, an old vintage earring with the backing removed, and some other goodies. When I was finished I realized it was too pretty to not be able to look at it all the time, so I tied on some white wire so I can hang it somewhere.


This was so much fun to make!! I have so many idears for windows now I cant stand it! So you should go play along. I promise you'll be HOOKED on ATC's ;)

Have a blessed Saturday! Love you all!

xoxo Rah






1 comment:

Ami said...

This window is great. Where do you come up with these awsome ideas. You do good work!!!