Friday, August 31, 2012

So Thankful For You

TGIF!! I am so happy it's Friday! Plus I'm off Monday for Labor Day yesssssss!!! Hopefully I can get some creative time this weekend can I get a witness?!?! I wanted to share with you a layout of my niece I just did for a challenge over at Two Peas.  It's a Teresa Collins Designs project challenge! I have this new collection of hers called Tell Your Story, and it is adorable! Lots of good stuff in there! Plus I have been itching to use this new pic I took of my niece Kassidy, she is absolutely gorgeous!  She is starting to really love butterflies so I thought this would be a good opportunity to make something with them. Here's my layout;

 
Look at that face!
 
 
 
I used my Sizzix butterfly die and made a ton of them, popped their wings up and tried to make it look like they were fluttering across the page. Then I added some bling of course ;)
 
 
 
 
This was alot of fun! Talk about using your dies lol!  Now I know this is not a "new" thing and all, but it's new to me. I have never done a layout where you cluster the same shape over and over, and I think it looks so awesome! I'm gonna go do another cluster-esque page of my son, maybe using stars....or hearts because you know how much boys love them haha.. Have a wonderful Friday and thanks for hangin out!
 
Love, Rah
xoxo
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: